Saturday 18 April 2015

MIS 750 Journey Begins

Assalamualaikum,

I'm Arshad Raimi bin Abdul Hakim, one of the UiTM's EMBA students. I was born on 22nd of August 1986 in Dungun, Terengganu and a proud Malaysian Muslim. I'd obtained my primary education from Sekolah Rendah Sultan Omar, Dungun, Terengganu. Then, I went to Kolej Yayasan Saad, Melaka for my secondary education. For tertiary education, I'd managed to get a place in Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan for my undergraduate foundation studies and continued my Bachelor's Degree in UiTM.

I'm currently working as a Product Manager in VADS Berhad, managing Cloud Services products. It's my 2nd year working with VADS and my 2nd job in the industry. My first job was in TIME dotCom with a different role.

Currently, I'm in my 3rd semester for my MBA studies and MIS 750 is part of the subjects included in the course modules for the 3rd semester students. My lecturer, Assoc. Professor Dr. Norzaidi is the  lecturer responsible to teach us the MIS 750 subject. I sincerely do find him as a COOL LECTURER. Happy-go-lucky guy in his 40s, he always fascinate us the whole class by his mesmerizing stories and jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment